Most commonly used in cooking, this appetizing oil can infuse your favorite recipes with its aroma and flavor. Add a few drops to any dish and experience the benefits of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils baked right into your favorite meals. Inhaling basil can refresh the mind and restores mental alertness, and may also sharpen your sense of smell. Also useful for fatigued or aching muscles, rub a few drops onto tense areas for relief.
- Decongestant (especially for circulation through the lungs and prostate)
- Disinfectant (urinary and pulmonary)
- Stimulant for the nerves and adrenal cortex
- relief from colds, influenza and associated fevers.
- relieving coughs, it can also be used to treat asthma, bronchitis, and sinus infections.
- treat cuts, wounds, skin infections, and bladder infections.
- improves blood circulation.
- helps to optimized metabolic functions of the body.
- relief from muscle pain.
- treatment of arthritis, wounds, injuries, burns, bruises, scars, sports injuries, surgical recovery and sprains.
- relief from headaches.
Basil is part of the Raindrops Oils Kit collection.