Orange – Inhibits Cancer Cells, the powerful d-limonene antioxidant.
Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil has a rich, fruity scent that lifts the spirit while providing a calming influence on the body. Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind. It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.* Orange may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water. Orange has an approximate ORAC of 18,898 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
Orange Therapeutic Grade essential oils from Young Living contains approximately 95% limonene d-limonene respectively and limonene is a monoterpene (MT). Its use may result in Cancer prevention, inhibition and regression.
Message Scent News 7 May/June 2010 Volume 7 #3
by Vicki Opfer,
After speaking with a Young Living leader there, she took 10 ml of orange oil every day in capsules. She also rubbed orange oil, frankincense, myrtle, sandalwood, and tsuga all over her belly every day, and she drank 4-6 oz. of NingXia Red each day, as well. She is now cancer free!
These kinds of stories are starting to surface, and even though they are anecdotal, they will help us help others in the future! This is what keeps me going
A personal story from one of the leaders in my organization:
My Mother-in-law had a grapefruit-sized tumor on her only remaining kidney. Her other kidney had been taken to cancer five years earlier. The doctors could not treat her because of her deteriorating health so she began to take 10 ml of orange oil in capsules. She took two full capsules every two hours for eight hours a day. After three months the tumor was gone. She continues to take 1-4 capsules of orange oil and also drinks 2-4 oz. Ningxia Red every day. Her cancer has not returned. – C.D. Westwood, NJ
I am not a trained medical doctor, and I am not making any recommendations to anyone about anything. I am simply passing along what I have seen and heard. People need to use the best of both worlds – allopathic and natural medicine. If someone calls me and says that they have a lump in their breast, my response is, “Hang up the phone and call your gynecologist and make an appointment. Then call me back and let’s talk about what we can do while you’re waiting to see your doctor.” PLEASE – let’s NOT be irresponsible!
I cannot advise anyone about anything either. All I can share is what we know: 8Limonene has been shown through research to not only inhibit cancer, but also to regress it.
- Orange oil is 95% limonene. (This is why it is in our Longevity supplement, which I take every single day.)
- In order for us to replicate the amount of limonene used in the studies, we would have to ingest 10 ml of orange oil every day. For how long? I don’t know. Until it was gone, I guess.
- Other studies have shown that frankincense (which is 12% limonene), myrtle, sandalwood, and tsuga all have excellent inhibition of cancer cells. If I were using those oils, rubbed on my breasts (for prevention, which is what I do from time to time) or over an area of concern, I would use them neat (without dilution) and liberally (6-8 drops of each), and often, perhaps even several times a day if I thought I had a problem.
- Note: Grapefruit therapeutic grade essential oil contains the highest level of limonene: at 95.12%!
- To replicate the studies showing regression of cancer would require that someone ingest 10ml of orange oil every day. This is about 12 capsules.
- We can help a LOT of people, educating them about using orange oil which is 95% limonene.
Please make sure that everyone knows about this research and order your therapeutic grade essential oils from Young Living!
Hope you all are healthy, happy, and taking Longevity morning and night, like I do.
Love, Vicki Opfer
“Anticancer agents have traditionally been classified as those that are targeted either at the prevention or treatment of cancer. Prevention agents are classified as those that block initiation or suppress promotion/progression.
Cancer therapeutic drugs today are mainly cytotoxic. They act to directly or indirectly kill cancer cells. More recently cytostatic agents that block cell division with or without stimulating differentiation are being used in and developed for use in cancer patients. Based on this classification it is possible
for agents to bridge cancer prevention and therapy.“
To read full study GO TO: www.ehponline.org/members/1997/Suppl- 4/gould-full. html
Medicine Wheel Consultants, Inc.
306 S. Lookout Mtn. Rd., Suite C
Golden, CO 80401