How to Use Essential Oils
Frankincense Essential Oil
- Inhale frankincense essential oil after lunch to spiritually refocus.
- Rub frankincense essential oil on the bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops of lavender essential oil to the affected area.
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- You may be able to minimize the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to minimize seasonal discomforts.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
Lemon Essential Oil
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
- Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
- Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
- Add several drops of lemon essential oil to a chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
- Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.
PanAway® Essential Oil Blend
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
Peace & Calming® Essential Oil Blend
- Massage Peace & Calming essential oil blend on the reflex points of the feet and back of the neck for a soothing and relaxing effect.
- Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend on feet to release tension and promote a good night’s rest.
- Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend behind overactive pets’ ears after an afternoon of playing with the kids.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to help aid normal digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
- Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil, apply topically to your temples or neck, or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil or rub a drop on to your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
Purification® Essential Oil Blend
- Dilute several drops of Purification essential oil blend in a spray bottle and spray to repel insects.
- Apply one drop of Purification essential oil blend topically to soothe existing bug bites or scratches.
- Add Purification essential oil blend to your washing machine to freshen laundry.
- Add a couple drops of Purification essential oil blend to shoes to help neutralize odors.
- Add a few drops of Purification essential oil blend to a cotton ball to help eliminate stale air in the office or your child’s room.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to dispel unpleasant odors and clear the air of impurities.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to eliminate odors after the dog returns from playing outdoors in the rain.
RutaVaLa Essential Oil Blend
- Apply RutaVaLa essential oil blend on the back of neck, base of spine, the feet, or just under the nose before bed to overcome negative feelings and lull the mind into a sense of comfort.
Valor® Essential Oil Blend
- Massage 1–2 drops of Valor essential oil blend on your temples or neck to ward off negative energy and increase inner strength when it’s time to have a serious talk with your boss, friend, or teenager.
- Add Valor essential oil blend to your back following a massage for an uplifting experience.
- Rub Valor essential oil blend on wrists to ease anxiety and yield confidence.
Thieves® Essential Oil Blend
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support your immune system.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
- Diffuse Thieves essential oil blend for 15–30 minutes in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria.