Gout, Joint Pain
Gout occurs when urate crystals accumulate in the joint of the big toe, wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, hand and foot, causing the inflammation and intense pain of a gout attack. As the disease progresses, pain and swelling in the joints become more frequent and chronic.
Urate crystals can form when we have high levels of uric acid in the blood. Our body produces uric acid when it breaks down purines that are found naturally in our body, as well as foods rich in purines like organ meats, anchovies, herring, asparagus and mushrooms.
Normally, uric acid dissolves in blood and passes through kidneys into urine. But sometimes the body either produces too much uric acid or kidneys excrete too little uric acid. When this happens, uric acid can build up, forming sharp, needle-like urate crystals in a joint or surrounding tissue that cause pain, inflammation and swelling.
- Lifestyle factors. Excessive alcohol use
- Medical conditions. High blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high levels of fat and cholesterol in the blood.
- Certain medications. The use of thiazide diuretics to treat hypertension
- Age and sex. Gout occurs more often in men than it does in women, primarily because women tend to have lower uric acid levels than men do. After menopause, however, women’s uric acid levels approach those of men.
For Pain and Swelling, Urate Crystals, Uric Acid, Inflammation, restoring the balance of the body.
- Raindrops Oils Treatment on the affected area daily until symptoms subside.
- 7 drops of Lemon + 4 drops of Juniper oils into 00 size capsule.
- First two day – 8-15 ounces of NingXia Red per day (2-3 times a day, total of 300ml-400ml per day), Continue drinking 6 ounces (180ml) each day for 3 months.
- Alkalime 2-3 times daily to alkalizing the body (Not recommended for sodium-restricted diets. Details read here)
- MultiGreen 3-4 capsules twice daily for increase nutrient absorption and support proper blood chemistry and alkalinity.
- Ocotea Oil – 1-2 drops under tongue 3-4 times daily
- Copaiba Oil – 1-2 drops under tongue 3-4 times daily
- Eliminate intake of sugar, caffeine, dairy, alcohol, bread, and noodles.
My husband has suffered off and on with gout, and the product that worked the best for him was NINGXIA RED. He would drink about 6 ounces, two or three times a day (total of about 15 ounces per day), and it always helped reduce the swelling and alleviate the pain. It usually took only a couple of days to recover.
We always used whatever oils we had handy (topically) ~ Panaway, Wintergreen, AromaSiez… anything that might help reduce the pain or swelling. But, we didn’t see hardly as much results as we did with the Ningxia Red.
The other thing that REALLY helped was eliminating all alcoholic beverages. After we cut out all the alcohol, his flare-ups completely vanished!
For gout my friend’s hubby did everything he was “supposed to do” with diet etc but was still in agony. I suggested NingXia Red–he took 4 oz in the morning and 4 oz at night for 2 days and that was the end of his gout. Hope it helps you too!
Dissolving Uric Acid Crystals
My father has bouts of gout (a form of arthritis) that can only be eliminated by when the body’s pH is balanced. You should eat about 80% alkaline-forming foods
to 20% acid-forming foods. Just about all cooked and processed veggies and fruits are acidic, so you need to eat fruits and veggies that are fresh and
raw. Also, avoid dairy products as these are mucous forming and mucous turns into acid, which turns into inflammation, which turns into disease. (Remember
that from convention? I believe Floyd Brown or Gary Young or both talked about it.)
In addition to enzymes, Alkalime helps my dad tremendously with uric acid removal. This will help with the balance of the body and digestion.
A glass of fresh lemon juice and water is great too. You may consider lemons to be acidic, but in the body, it is metabolized as alkaline and is great for pH
balance. So you can’t always make assumptions. E-mail me offline if you want a chart that lists acid and alkaline foods.
I also recommend NingXia Red. My husband had a soft drink addiction too. I removed all of his supply from the house and so he had to get it on his own.
Basically, it was too much of an inconvenience for him to get it himself. At the same time, our entire family began drinking an ounce of NR each morning. At
first it was very tart and hard to drink for my husband (and my dad too) because he was so acidic. The only beverages besides NR in our house were water or
herbal tea (with agave or honey as sweetner). A few months later, he had a Dr. Pepper and reported back that it was “nasty.” PTL!